Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dumpster

This morning the dumpster was scheduled to be removed. When I arrived Greg gave me a look and I knew there was an issue. It turns out a 20 yard dumpster full is too much for the truck to handle. The dumpster company has another truck that should be able to get it out, but it is broken so right now we have two dumpsters.

My parents and Greg's dad came up today to help on the house. We took down one of the chimneys, removed interior walls and the awkward bathroom downstairs. The chimney was pretty easy to take down. Mom and I didn't really do much, we went into town and shared a frozen custard and checked out what the town has to offer.

Tomorrow we'll tackle the other chimney and the upstairs bathroom. Soon, we'll be ready to have the framer, electrician, and plumber come take a look.

No comments: