Sunday, May 11, 2008

only a few days left

Saturday we sat down with a kitchen designer and now we have our dream kitchen all planned out. The custom cabinets cost $10,000, but are unfinished so there is still a lot of work we have to do before we can hang them.

I just got a quote for the heating system and a new hot water heater it is way more then I was planning. Tomorrow I am going to call our gas provider to get a quote for a new gas boiler. While looking online at permits that were pulled they all had a price of about $4k so I think we can do better then our quote.

We are supposed to close on Thursday, but only time will tell. On Friday I got a call from our bank's lawyer and there is some paperwork issues that could delay closing. Typical for purchasing a foreclosure.

No comments: